Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lesson #8: What every law student needs.

I'm only a month into law school and there are already things I can't live without:


Tabs. I tab everything. They look cool and are really helpful.


Highlighters. Lots of them. Lots of colors.


Notecards. I use them as flash cards for Civil Procedure.


Snacks. Chewy delicious snacks.


Anything to make my day brighter. Like flowers I bought for myself.


Zen. And inspiration for zen.


Lots of sleep.


A sister with attitude.


A little floor space to sprawl, kick, and scream.

As some of you know, this was a really difficult weekend for me. But despite that, I'm starting this week fresh. All smiles, positivity, productivity, and optimism. Yay for being strong! Yay for being me!

4 comments:

  1. those are not reese's pieces. silly amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that picture makes your sister look like she can be a feature in a TLC special called: the Half Ton Sister....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy...I love all these pics...and could really use that froggy on my desk at work right now!

    ReplyDelete